Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: TCP/IP Stack Vulnerability

From: Diego Casati <diego.casati () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:07:21 +0000

This are some screenshots that we took during our tests so you guys
can check it out and also an Ethereal log. To replicate the original
test do this:

1) Run storm in a BSD system as root
2) telnet to another machine, it doenst matter the target port
3) Run xload or ethereal, or tcpdump in the Unix Machine or in the MS
one do a ctrl+alt+del and watch the load and performance monitor.

Diego Casati
diego.casati () gmail com
Inatel - Instituto Nacional de Telecomunicações
Brazil