Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: IIS hacking contest

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 02:20:32 +0100

On Apr 9, 2005 12:16 AM, sHz <shaond () gmail com> wrote:
I don't know how Windows IT pro magazine even came up with this silly
idea. Everyone (almost) knows that nothing remains impenetrable for
long! Not only that, but these contests give certain people
(managers/some admins) a false sense of security.

Then again, I want to see the box hacked to shreds :-)

sHz

Hi,

Remember the end goal for these morons is to sell more magazines. If
you read the website, the guy is going to do a big feature on all the
events that take place before/middle and after the contest. They know
people will buy the magazine to read it, thats why the contest is
being held.

Read more about what I think here:
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-DDhkxBU_KLIDKLXKywM-?l=6&u=11&mx=44&lmt=5&p=137

Thanks, n3td3v