Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: openbsd 3.8 under GPL?

From: "Dunceor ." <dunceor () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:01:51 +0200

I heard that Theo is actually hired by Red Hat and that the whole
OpenBSD project is gonna be bought by Red Hat.

On Apr 1, 2005 8:57 AM, Georgi Guninski <guninski () guninski com> wrote:
there are persistent rumors supported by check-ins on cvs.openbsd.org
in private -GPL branch that openbsd 3.8 will be released under GPL.

analysts believe that theo accepting the fsf award for his contributions
to GPL is just a part of the plot.

rumor says theo have said:
"definitely we can't build world without gcc. what the fuck is the 'G' in
gcc?
either we build a cc without 'G' so we can build world our way or we become
GPL."

--
where do you want bill gates to go today?