Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: "tired of spam? time to fight back!" or fightspam.nm.ru

From: Michael Weinert <weinert () sys2 de>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 23:22:51 +0200

Am Donnerstag, 23. September 2004 21:10 schrieb The Devilous Angel:

Hi,

I've just hit this url and i think it's a pretty intelligent/useful
idea.  I hope it wasn't already brought to
your attention, and if it already was and you feel like flaming then send
in private.  Thanks!
http://fightspam.nm.ru/
Well, besides the fact that this is illegal, you waste bandwith from others
too.
I started rblspamm, a blacklist with IP's and this works great
for all my customers.
All other solutions are not very useful or don't work with some providers.

See ya.

--

   SysQuadrat       Systeme hoch Sicherheit
   Tel. : 0711-9970288

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html