Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Computer security and Sex

From: chunky () lhqi com
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:58:10 -0400 (EDT)

Being that this is "full disclosure" it seems only appropriate.  I wrote a
paper making fun of the many drug and sexual terms and references found in
the computer security industry.  I thought someone here might get a kick of
out it.  BE WARNED - it is probably offensive to mild mannered types, so view
at your own risk.  If you are easily offended, don't read it, eh?

http://www.lhqi.com/~chunky

I thought about hyperlinking it for putzes who don't get the
references, but if anyone will its you all.  Maybe it sucks, but at least
I amuse myself.

Sincerely,

Uncle Chunky

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.