Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: [Vmyths.com ALERT] Hysteria predicted for 'JPEG and windows update

From: Ron DuFresne <dufresne () winternet com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:03:01 -0500 (CDT)

scroll down there and do the custom patching, that will get you the GDI+
scanner, and any other patches you are missing, once that installs it will
scan for M$ apps needing the jpeg patch.  Then you are directed to the
windows appplications update page.  Of course to get the GDI dll patch,
you will need to have the office sp3 patch first...that patch is pretty
hefty.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne