Full Disclosure mailing list archives

URGENT: 3COM CoreBuilder 9000 Vulnerabilities

From: Fernando Saldana-del-Castillo <fer_saldana () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 21:50:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

URGENT MATTER

Does anyone knows about an vulnerability that can be
exploit in the 3COM Core Builder 9000?

I am talking about something similar to the TCP packet
attack that was discover a few months ago for the
Cisco Routers.

The equipment stops responding and processing packets
and torn down my entire network. I am using VitalNet
ans I see a cut on the graphic when this happen, but
on HP Openview I do not detect any possible cause of
the problem.

Thank for your kind attention and forgive from
distracting you with low level technology issues that
are giving me headaches and more

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html