Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Undetectable Virus from CANADA ISP 69.197.83.68

From: Barrie Dempster <barrie () reboot-robot net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:49:12 +0100

This virus is very detectable, It is important to verify a file with a
variety of vendors before labelling it "new" (never - "undetectable").
Your web page only proved that Hotmail's AV scanners didn't pick it up,
nothing more.

---- Pasted results from www.virustotal.com ----
Results of a file scan
This is the report of the scanning done over "details.scr" file that
VirusTotal processed on 10/23/2004 at 09:32:12.

Antivirus
Version
Update
Result