Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: [in] Re: Will a vote for John Kerry be counted by a Hart InterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu?

From: "Curt Purdy" <purdy () tecman com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:05:18 -0500

Exibar wrote:
The question comes to mind... why oh why did you cast your
vote for  Kerry?
I guess you want the US to be policed and governed by the UN.
 I guess you want
<snip>

Though in danger of starting a flame war...

Exibar, Dude! You've fallen head over heals for the Republican brain-washing
line.  There might be a lot about John Kerry you don't like, like his
honesty, forthrightednes, and straght-forward talking.  But I will never
vote for a President that has coldly lied to his people.  And I am one of
those people Bush has bold-facely lied to.

Curt Purdy CISSP, GSEC, MCSE+I, CNE, CCDA
Information Security Engineer
DP Solutions

If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
-- former White House cybersecurity zar Richard Clarke

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html