Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-Disclosure] RE: [Full-disclosure]Open the doors to hell hire a hicker Full-Disclosure Posts

From: Bart.Lansing () kohls com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:09:48 -0500

full-disclosure-admin () lists netsys com wrote on 10/18/2004 05:38:18 PM:

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:28:39 -0400, Clairmont, Jan M
<jan.m.clairmont () citigroup com> wrote:

The whole point of hiring people who don't know much....|Major snips|

Jan, is that how you got hired by any chance?  Some firm looking for
people who don't know much?  (I know that's a cheap shot, but you know,
that's pretty damned insulting when you go back and look at it...unless
you lump yourself in with that group and then it's just fine) Give me a
few talented out of the box thinkers that have grown up some over an army
of mindless unthinking "operators". Sure, operators are needed, so are
basic level admins for things like acl maintenance and causally keeping an
eye on web/internet use, etc...but don't count out the usefulness of a
raft of people who looked at systems and code and said "Hmmm, I wonder..."

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this message is
expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the right to retrieve and read any message
created, sent and received.  Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized Kohl's Associates at any time
without any further consent.