Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: xpire.info & splitinfinity.info - exploits in the wild

From: "Elia Florio" <eflorio () edmaster it>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:17:08 +0200

(for example Symantec and ClamAV don' recognize many malware
in this site, after a quick test made with www.virustotal.com)

If you have some time, could you assist the clamav team and send them a
detailed report with your findings and the undetected code bits?

They will appreciate your cooperation in this.

Hugo.

Of course, I'd like to support Clam team....they're working
hard for a valuable open-source AV and I appreciate this too!
I can send to them my reports (extracted from virustotal.com) and
the un-detect files (exe,dll,class,javascript,html) with
malware/trojan and exploits taken from "xpire.info".

Where do I send this archive? What's the mail address?
Must I use a PGP key or simply a password-protected zip?

EF

Messaggio inviato da
Edizioni Master Webmail
http://mbox.edmaster.it