Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: University Researchers Challenge Bush Win In Florida

From: Stef <stefmit () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 08:06:13 -0600

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 19:23:55 -0600, Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu> wrote:

I disagree.  Until the research is credible and vetted, investigating is
premature.  Many people don't seem to understand, investigating supposed
discrepancies in the vote costs millions of dollars.  The recount in Ohio
will cost the state $1.5 million.  That's money that could pay for other
things.  So you don't run off on wild goose chases just because some
"researcher" says, "Oooooo, look at this.  This looks really unusual."

Oh, yes, they/we do ... based on a comparison with another well known
"triplet": money spent <--> amount of credible information <-->
importance to the United States, when having invaded Iraq, I think we
could and should justify an investigation like the above ...

Stef

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html