Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Why is IRC still around?

From: Michael Rutledge <michael4447 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:04:10 -0600

Wow, I think you have a great point!  To add to the list, Los Angeles
has quite a bit of crime, so I think that it should be removed from
the face of the planet.  Of course, I think some fraud has been
occurring on eBay--remove them also.  Oh, and some Catholic priests
have been in the news for some "questionable activities", why keep
them around--Catholicism has been overated (been around too long),
nuke em.
</sarcasm>

IRC is a great communication tool that has grown and evolved over the
years.  There will always be a medium for "questionable activities"
and illegal acts to propagate regardless of what communication link
you remove.

-Michael