Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: GWB Can't keep his own campaign certificates straight

From: David Maynor <dmaynor () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 07:38:42 -0500

OH man!! I missed the part in the debates where GW mentioned his
sysadmined his own machines. Your statment is as dumb as the people
that are finding any connection to prove Kerry will win: "you know in
1992 and 1996 the sun rose in the east and set in the west and Clinton
won. On Nov 2nd the sun is rising in the east and setting in the west
so you know what that means, KERRY WILL WIN!!!"

Can you please take you political banter elsewhere.