Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: [in] Securing My Mobile users

From: "Curt Purdy" <purdy () tecman com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:51:44 -0600

RandallM wrote:
I'm attempting to find some simple free programs that will
help secure my mobile users. Simple because anything above

Not sure about free, but there are number of endpoint security products out
there, google it to see.  Several VPN product providers have clients that do
everything from stopping split-tunneling to quarantine users to a VLAN and
performs remediation on them until they are policy compliant.

Curt Purdy CISSP, GSEC, MCSE+I, CNE, CCDA
Information Security Engineer
DP Solutions

If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
-- former White House cybersecurity zar Richard Clarke

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html