Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: To anybody who's offended by my disclosure policy-GET THIS GUYS

From: "Rafel Ivgi, The-Insider" <rivgi () finjan com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:26:14 +0200

SkyLined is a great dude. Scerious guy!
He is only worthy for RESPECT and no blame.
There is no signed law against releasing such information and its funny
someone is anyhow talking about this in
FULL-DISCLOSURE list, which its entire concept is to disclose full details
about vulnerabilities.

By the way, for all of FireFox fans....FireFox has many open vulnerabilities
which its vendor refuses to fix. Even after notifing
and even after 4 month :-)...Moreover, they are just like MS claiming
certain bugs are not bugs, talking "in the air" and without checking
and under-blowing risk values. They even don't sign their exe's(which is a
super minimal protection against man-in-the-middle replacing downloads) so
microsoft windows can't say its a valid file from a valid vendor and not a
virus.

For Example:
<a
href='http://theinsider.deep-ice.com/ctfmon.exe%00/hehe.exe.||||||||||||||||
'>test it</a>

This has no effect on I.E......
Will cause LooserFox, ahh sorry, FireFox to ***BURN ALL YOU CPU!!! 100%
FOREVER...***
What i am saying is, it is now who codes the software, it is how you do.
(if i was not in a job working frame, i would publishing things that will
cause you all to say its shit)
FireFox team claimed its an old bug.bla bla bla.and has no problem and no
security risk...bla bla bla... and didn't fix it after 4 month...
Just like MS when they are not even commercial, than what they are? on the
way to making money...to be the second size'd market share browser.

GO SKYLINED!

Rafel Ivgi, The-Insider
Security Consultant
Malicious Code Research Center (MCRC)