Full Disclosure mailing list archives

viruses welcome, one and all

From: John Lalla <john.lalla () cox net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 20:58:14 -0700 (PDT)

To ALL,

My apologies for offending your sensibilities. While my initial tone may
have sounded carpish, no form of insult was intended. Being new to the
list I was unfamiliar with the level of script-kiddy viruses being
thrown about. I was simply taken aback for a moment. Clearly, few of us
have much to fear from such rot, and careful consideration of your

p.s. I would have included the complete headers had I not already sent
them the way of /dev/null. My mistake.

Regards,

--

John Lalla
Santa Barbara, CA

                 .~.     _
no gates...     /( )\   /\\     running GNU/Linux
  no windows!   ^^^^^  _\_v        free at last!

"Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . . "