Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Administrivreality: Please register email addresses

From: Len Rose <len () netsys com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 00:47:14 -0400 (EDT)

I'd like to ask everyone who continues to post without
registering or posting from an unregistered addresses to
please register.

You are causing needless work for John and I and you
are introducing delays in your messages obviously since we
have to manually approve the message.

We are forced to block posts from non-registered members
in an attempt to stop spam, etc. so everything hits the
moderation queue.

We do make an attempt to cover the list 24x7 but there
are many times when we're both occupied with real work.

You may not be aware that you can add multiple addresses
and turn off mail delivery to any or all depending on
what you require but will permit you to post at will.

Thanks

Len

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html