Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Psexec on *NIX

From: "Aditya, ALD [Aditya Lalit Deshmukh]" <aditya.deshmukh () online gateway technolabs net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 17:38:16 +0530

MAC address of a desktop in Ohio.  In windows, it only takes a 'psexec
\\ohio ipconfig /all'.  I don't need to use a remote desktop client, I

yes this is the one best things that we can with windows and the utils works very nicely, i think they distribute the
source along with this utils, roll out your own wheel and put it on a public website for everone to download

infact i had been looking for this kind of util for quite long time, but never found anything close to this one. if any
one knows or has such a tool please share it with the list.

-aditya

Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html