Full Disclosure mailing list archives

OT: Turkey season

From: Mortis <m0rtis () adelphia net>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 08:00:09 -0400

Gooble gooble,

Just a reminder that May is turkey season. Everyone should go get one for their family. In addition to being annoying and abundant, they taste good. Sometimes an old tom will just sit there and gobble to see what you will do. Only the foolish hunter will call back aggressively. Be patient, close in, and call gently.

I would be out there now but WalMart thought I was a nutbag looking for shotgun shells at 3am. Like they should judge people. They look like a bunch of nutbags to me.

Does everyone appreciate the improvement? I do. Much more entertaining than the dynamite method. Needs a little work, though. Constructive criticism, no iDEFENSE intended.

Ironically, none of it was quite as funny as watching Dave paste his whole advertisement back into a snipped reply. Peed my pants. You never know where the real good funnies are going to come from.

<ob?>
MS Services for Unix.  Oh my.
</ob?>
--