Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Book of unreleased exploits?

From: Alexander Hoogerhuis <alexh () ihatent com>
Date: 14 Mar 2004 00:30:34 +0100

"david cohen" <dacohen () hailmail net> writes:

Coworker of mine took a class taught by one of the authors of this book:

http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0764544683.html

Coworker is telling me this is some sort of compendium of unreleased
exploits.

[SNIP]

OK, I've been lurking on the list for some time and many similar
lists, and I'm an avid reader, and I thought I'd never have anything
of worth to contribute to such a list, but I'll bite. This time.

Is it just me finding that one sentence ever so slightly humorous?
Isn't it considered to be an oxymoron to publish a ton of text and
then claim it to be unreleased?

David

mvh,
--
Alexander Hoogerhuis                               | alexh () ihatent com
CCNP - CCDP - MCNE - CCSE                          | +47 908 21 485

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html