Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: What Antivirus Should I Get

From: "Sean Crawford" <sean01 () accnet com au>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 01:04:56 +1000

----------> Brandon

I second that...NOD32 is pretty good at what it says it will do with a
pretty small foot print.
You also get a solid discount for non-profit organizations which was the
case here in Australia for the company whom I work for....Rod from ESET
Australia is an entertaining bloke to say the least.

Sean.

Nancy,

I use NOD32 from Eset (www.nod32.com) and have been very impressed all
around, fast scanning, many options, easily configurable.  Prices are very
good, especially considering they include all software upgrades.

Brandon