Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: SHUT THE FUCK UP

From: "Berend-Jan Wever" <Test2808b () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:13:36 +0100

I'd like to suggest everybody starts sending an annoying mail back to the
poster of useless crap like this AND NOT TO THE LIST. You might even send
his email-address to some penis-enlargement companies just for the fun of
it. The mailbombs we can generate together might annoy them more then the
pleasure they get from starting yet another off-topic thread and will keep
'em from posting untill they discover they can still annoy everyone by
fakeing their email address.

Cheers,
SkyLined

PS. You can start by sending me annoying mail back: I faked my email address
for this one ;)