Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: viruses being sent to this list

From: Steve Menard <smenard () nbnet nb ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 00:47:13 -0400

What did I miss?
I thought I read _all_ my fulldisclosure
;-P
which emails?
I'd like to check my own archives againt full disclosure's

Maybe my ISP is CENSORING MY MAILS [apparently I'm missing some emails]
[i'll beet them to an inch of their pathetic lives] ;-)
dammint ... what next ? I gotta pay em to let them through???

dang I gootta pay better attention ot
waht i'M diong

Gadi Evron wrote:

I believed I explained this was an option in my email, as it was
unclear.. indeed. It is quite possible this was an infected user without
any knowledge of this ever being done.

which email? I'll check my own archives againt full disclosure'd

And why should we receive it on a public security forum, which addresses
so many people?

| Stop embarrassing yourself.

If an embarrassment is to demand reaction for receiving malware from
this list, why should I feel embarrassed?

The list charter clearly states:
"Members are reminded that due to the open nature of the list, they
should use discretion in executing any tools or code distributed via
this list."

It is about taking responsibility.

Gadi Evron.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.