Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: defamatory joe job attack by botnet

From: Jean-Marie Monnier <kedves () attglobal net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 17:44:41 +0200

I can only second Charles' and Isi's statements.... I sent a mail earlier this morning to the list, and it was bounced back to me by different engines. I made my case worse by underlining the fact that the body of the messages sent under my sp**fed identity were either advertising P*RN sites, or were plain SP*M for any kind of products.. the full and correct spelling of P*RN and SP*M triggered also some sites to reject straight away my message ;-). Life is not easy, and it seems we ain't seen anything yet... oh well...:-)

Jean-Marie Monnier