Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Internet explorer 6 execution of arbitrary code (An analysis of the 180 Solutions Trojan)

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 07:36:21 +0200

And the 0-day is Thor Larholm's post being put down?

I said in my post that if this is a 0-day, please explain further.

I'd love it explained to me, if I can read through all the flames and hate mail.

        Gadi Evron.

http-equiv () excite com wrote:
<!--
I hope I provided you with information to re-think your claims.

-->

Is that so?

You and your friend provide nothing. Never have. Never will. You and he ought remain in the peanut gallery and let doer's do. Sit back keep your mouth shut and learn from people who do.

Or create yet another mailing list and 'hope' that you can be seen as a doer.

What you see is a 100% zero day. I'll personally guarantee that ! And you'll never know it. Even if it was explained to you in crystal detail like Jelmer just did.

You should be on your knees thanking Jelmer for explaining it, no one else can and no one else has. Because its not so easy.

--
Email: ge () linuxbox org.  Work: gadie () cbs gov il. Backup: ge () warp mx dk.
Phone: +972-50-428610 (Cell).

PGP key for attachments: http://vapid.reprehensible.net/~ge/Gadi_Evron.asc
ID: 0xD9216A06 FP: 5BB0 D3E2 D3C1 19B7 2104  C0D0 A7B3 1CF7 D921 6A06
GPG key for encrypted email: http://vapid.reprehensible.net/~ge/Gadi_Evron_Emails.asc
ID: 0x06C7D450 FP: 3B88 845A DF1F 4062 E5BA  569A A87E 8DB7 06C7 D450

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html