Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [OT] Middle East (was Re: IE)

From: "Daniel Hedblom" <daniel.hedblom () skola solleftea se>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:40:30 +0200 (CEST)

Can we please move this discussion to another forum? I will gladly join in
but not here ok? As interesting as some of the comments are this is
probably not the right venue. Give me a link and i will flame yours truly
to kingdom come!

/cheers

at least lockheed martin will earn a hell lot of money and... hey, they
are paying taxes in the US too. BUT sorry, i forgot, they have
tax-reduction (check their product catalogue
http://www.lockheedmartin.com/wms/findPage.do?dsp=fec&ci=9&rsbci=0&fti=126&ti=0&sc=400
- it's amazing how many different kind of bombs one can build).
btw, america is the biggest war supporter in the world; do you know why?

sorry for feeding...
---

I don't want to live in Israel for 6 months, and I could care less how
awful it is: your two countries have decided to kill each other off - so
go do it.  But leave me out of it.  You want to die?  Do it on your own.
Don't demand that I pay for your weapons.  And while we're on that topic,
since I DO pay for your frigging weapons, you have ZERO right to
bitch that YOUR taxes are too high!  So, should we just raise the US
taxes a little more, to ease your burden?  What gives you the right
to demand that I lower YOUR taxes?

*****Disclaimer*****
This message is for the addressee only and may contain confidential or
privileged information. You must delete and not use it if you are not the
intended recipient. It may not be secure or error-free. All e-mail
communications to and from the Julius Baer Group may be monitored.
Processing of incoming e-mails cannot be guaranteed. Any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender. This message is for
information purposes only. All liability of the Julius Baer Group and its
entities for any damages resulting from e-mail use is excluded. US persons
are kindly requested to read the important legal information presented
after clicking here: http://www.juliusbaer.com/maildisclaimer

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

--
------Disclaimer-----
The expressions in this mail are my own.

Daniel Hedblom
Network Admin             Mobile +46 70-383 72 44
Nipan School District     Work   +46 620-68 26 38
Sweden