Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: IE

From: lupe () lupe-christoph de (Lupe Christoph)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:02:09 +0200

On Tuesday, 2004-07-20 at 10:53:26 +0300, lonely wolf wrote:
tshilson () mmm com wrote:

They are talking to IBM and HP.  HP won't do zLinux, so that leaves IBM.

HP DOES linux. They invested zillions in Linux and they have made
zillions times God knows how much from that.
they even offer a warranty against SCO's stupid lawsuite

You're saying HP supports Linux on IBM zSeries? I'm quite surprised.

Lupe Christoph
--
| lupe () lupe-christoph de       |           http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
| "... putting a mail server on the Internet without filtering is like   |

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html