Full Disclosure mailing list archives

[Full-Disclosure] RE: Full-disclosure digest, Vol 1 #1767 - 14 msgs

From: "Holcomb, Kevin" <Kevin.Holcomb () bankofamerica com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:50:44 -0400

This makes no sense..  YOur saying I emailed a virus?  The bank firewall will not allow me to email a virus I dont
think.

Thanks,

Kevin Holcomb
W2K System Administrator/Database Administrator
Bank of America
Decision Support Applications (DSA): Campaign Execution and Reporting (CER)
kevin.holcomb@ bankofamerica.com
(w) 704-388-7361  (c) 704-309-6178
(pager) 877-385-0652
---
Confidentiality Statement: This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary,
or otherwise private information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or distribute this
message to anyone. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any
other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.
---