Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: The official Bugtraq Security "Drew Copley is a prick" poll

From: "Drew Copley" <dcopley () eEye com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:49:49 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Bugtraq Security Systems [mailto:research () bugtraq org]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 12:56 PM
To: full-disclosure () lists netsys com
Cc: Drew Copley
Subject: The official Bugtraq Security "Drew Copley is a prick" poll

Hi list!

It's that time of the year again. Time for Team Bugtraq
Security's Prick
of the year award! If you feel Drew Copley is indeed the
prick he makes
himself out to be every chance he gets, let us know! e-mail us with a
subject of "yes drew copley is a fucking prick" at
research () bugtraq org
and include a small write up of why _you_ think Drew Copley
is indeed..
a fucking prick.

Final results will be announced at Defcon 2004.

Love,
Team Bugtraq Security

Yes, I quoted Genghis Khan, the Mafia, and the Krays in my
last advisories. Yes, I do like anger, and like many people
post on security lists when angry.

And, I am extremely blunt, honest to a fault...

I guess I am trying to make up for my love of flowers
and walks on the beach and playing the mandolin... with anger
and desire for wanton ultraviolence.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html