Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: To idiots that post to every thread on FD

From: "Jeremiah Cornelius" <jeremiah () nur net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:07:24 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: <catfood () hushmail com>
To: <full-disclosure () lists netsys com>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 1:06 PM
Subject: [Full-disclosure] To idiots that post to every thread on FD
<SNIP>
Richard M. Smith - Idiot.
Paul Schmehl - Huge fucking idiot, what the fuck is an "adjunct information
security officer" Nice title you made up for yourself, I hope your fat
wife thinks you are important, because we dont.
Ron DuFresne - Why do you think that saying M$ instead of MS makes you
smart. Have you ever said ANYTHING in your life worth putting in an email?
Just shut the fuck up.
Nick FitzGerald - Another idiot.

Mr. Catfood.
Your problem can be helped by the new, third generation of anti-depressant medications. LexiPro seems to be
satisfactory, and minimally intrusive.  Ask your Doctor - I'm sure he will be familiar with some of the available
medications, and be able to advise about the side-effects.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html