Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Fwd: [TH-research] OT: Israeli Post Office break-in] false weather reports

From: Gary Flynn <flynngn () jmu edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:47:26 -0500

Gadi Evron wrote:
Always makes me wonder about what *else* is out there, that we do
not hear about.

A few days ago I was told that a local weather channel was
predicting a blizzard when there was no way it was going
to happen. I was told that someone else tried to verify
this on a weather web site and it said the same thing.
They said later a retraction was posted but no details
were given. I was told it said something like "we didn't
put this there".

Incidents.org also reported a weather related error:
http://isc.incidents.org/diary.html?date=2004-01-08

Anyone else see anything related to this?

--
Gary Flynn
Security Engineer - Technical Services

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.