Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: OT: http://rss.com.com/2100-1002-5076903.html?tag=nl

From: Ka <ka () khidr net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:56:07 +0100

At Montag, 12. Januar 2004 14:37 George Capehart wrote:
[about IT professinals and their underrepresentaion in seciety]
Agreed.  And believe me, I have spent many an hour trying to figure out
how to approach the problem.  Unfortunately, every solution I can come
up with involves educating the masses . . . many of whom don't want to
be confused with facts . . .  ;>

There is no way of educating anybody,
if oneself has not got a good education.

If I want to educate/teach/train somebody else,
I need to be much, much (say ten times) better
than the trainee in that field.

One of the reasons, why democracy will continue
failing to make a better world. And the alternative
is not dictatorship, mind you.

Ka

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html