Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Team Bugtraq Security Challenge

From: <catfood () hushmail com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 14:04:40 -0800

Recently it has come to my attention that a nefarious group termed "Team
Bugtraq Security" has insulted my good name by devising a comparison
between Cat Food and the security know-how of Squirrelmail GPG Plugin
Team. Reference the following quote:

"This particular example is within the GPG subsystem of Squirrelmail,
 often installed by security "experts" who in actuality have the information
security knowledge of cat food."

This implies that Cat Food does not have adequate information security
know-how. Team Bugtraq Security has posted this insult for all to read
at thier fancy new webpage:

http://www.bugtraq.org/advisories/_BSSADV-0001.txt

In order to rectify this insult, I hereby demand that Team Bugtraq Security
make ammends in one of the following manners:

1. Cat Food Challenge at Defcon 2004
2. Allow us to murder them

We herby decree that the challenge at Defcon will take place in my hotel
room, #3245 at the Palasades Hotel. The challenge will be who can eat
the most cat food in a 24 hour period. On our team, we have the famous
Marty Roesch, the winner of the Newsham County Chicken Wing Eating Contest
of 2001 and 2002. Marty is a world renown chicken wing eater. You should
hear him snort when he is eating chicken wings. That's where his wife
got the name for his shadow ripoff. As he will soon be out of work due
to financial difficulties at his present place of employement[1]. You
can view an image of his corpulent body[2] at the following link:

http://www.securite.org/csw/core01/t-marty-nico.jpg

Your team has a bunch of skinny pussies with long hair and pimply faces.
We will kick your asses. We will have the respect we deserve. Marty will
eat you.

Respectfully,

Cat Food
http://www.13cats.com/mailinglist2.asp

[1] who the hell would BUY something, when you can get it for FREE? Great
business model, upgrade from something that is free, to something that
costs 50k. We can trick customers with a bunch of fancy looking ROI excel
sheets and a dimebag of good bud.

[2] Aside, this is done primarily to drive fear into the hearts of Team
Bugtraq Security.

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html