Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: 3 new MS patches next week... but none fix 0x01!

From: "Exibar" <exibar () thelair com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 10:26:54 -0500

If it's hidden in one of them that's fine, I care not how it is addressed,
just that it is addressed.  Although a little blurb would be nice because
this vulnerability has been made public.  But the 3 scheduled patches aren't
IE related.

  Is SP2 available to download?  If not, it doesn't really do anyone any
good :-(

 Ex