Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Mydoom

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rslade () sprint ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:25:19 -0800

From:                   "Ferris, Robin" <R.Ferris () napier ac uk>
Date sent:              Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:10:39 -0000

Does any one know what the size of the attachment is when is comes in as a
zip file?

About the same size, 22, 23K.  Actually, the zip file is ever so slightly larger, since
the UPX packing ensures that almost no space is saved, and the zip header takes
up some space.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least
triviality that happens to us, and yet not good enough to
recollect how often we have told it to the same person?
                                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html