Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: information and reverse engineering bits of the Mydoom worm

From: InCisT <InCisT () popsikle net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:39:05 -0500

Gadi Evron wrote:

> We've released a digest of a few of the messages that passed through TH-Research about this new worm.
>
> In it is information about the worm that is not included in the different vendors web pages, and requires a higher understanding of assembly and reverse engineering.

[SNIP]

TH-Research this. TH-Research that. Give it a rest, Cut to the fucking chase already. Jesus. You people and your ewheates lists. If you have something to say, then say it not "blah blah we are eleet, blah MEAT blah blah TH-Research TH-Research TH-Research TH-Research". Fucking hippies.
/rank
InCisT

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html