Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: GAYER THAN AIDS ADVISORY #01: IE 5 remote code execution

From: madsaxon <madsaxon () direcway com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:42:22 -0600

At 10:08 PM 2/14/2004 -0800, gta () hush com wrote:

.. Rrrrriiiiggghhhttt.  Way to go, using a signed integer for an
offset.  Now all we have to do is create a BMP with bfOffBits > 2^31,

I would caution everyone against assuming that this code has not
been altered since it left the confines of Redmond. If I were
to steal Microsoft code and release it to the Internet, I'd be
tempted to make a few strategic modifications first, just to
stir things up.  Especially if I were, shall we say, not exactly
a Microsoft fan...

m5x

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html