Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: home land tracker software (Scoring Contest)

From: "Keith W. McCammon" <keith-list () mccammon org>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 09:00:26 -0500

I say we have a contest to see who can drum up the highest score. I came up with 90. And I just used a name that I took from a TV series (although it seems that the TV series knows how to pick 'em).

Name:  khalid mohammed
Address:
Country:

No. matches:   3

Score:   90
File:   OFAC's Specially Designated Nationals & Blocked Persons
01/22/2004 SDN.BDF
Entity Name:   MOHAMMED KHALID SHAIKH
Best Name:   MOHAMMED KHALID SHAIKH
Listing:   MOHAMMED, KHALID SHAIKH - individual
aka: ALI, SALEM
aka: BIN KHALID, FAHD BIN ADBALLAH
aka: HENIN, ASHRAF REFAAT NABITH
aka: WADOOD, KHALID ADBUL
Remarks: DOB 14 Apr 1965, alt. DOB 1 Mar 1964; POB Kuwait; citizen Kuwait.
Program: SDGT

Score:   89
File:   OFAC's Specially Designated Nationals & Blocked Persons
01/22/2004 SDN.BDF
Entity Name:   FADHIL MUSTAFA MOHAMED
Best Name:   MOHAMMED MUSTAFA
Listing:   FADHIL, MUSTAFA MOHAMED - individual
aka: AL MASRI, ABD AL WAKIL
aka: AL-NUBI, ABU
aka: ALI, HASSAN
aka: ANIS, ABU
aka: ELBISHY, MOUSTAFA ALI
aka: FADIL, MUSTAFA MUHAMAD
aka: FAZUL, MUSTAFA
aka: HUSSEIN
aka: JIHAD, ABU
aka: KHALID
aka: MAN, NU
aka: MOHAMMED, MUSTAFA
aka: YUSSRR, ABU
Remarks: DOB 23 Jun 1976; POB Cairo, Egypt; citizen Egypt, alt. citizen Kenya; Kenyan ID No. 12773667; Serial No. 201735161.
Program: SDGT

Score:   78
File:   OFAC's Specially Designated Nationals & Blocked Persons
01/22/2004 SDN.BDF
Entity Name:   RAOUF KHALID MOHAMMED
Best Name:   RAOUF KHALID MOHAMMED
Listing:   RAOUF, KHALID MOHAMMED - individual
Address: Praca Pio X, 54-10o Andar, CEP 20091
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Program: IRAQ

Exibar wrote:
hrumph.... I just tried about a dozen maybe two dozen names and none
produced matches.  Their database can't be that big :-)

 William Gates
 George W. Bush

 were two names that I thought for sure would pop up "something" at
least.....   anyone find a name that actually displays information?

 Ex

----- Original Message ----- From: "DAN MORRILL" <dan_20407 () msn com>