Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Gee Why don't you teach then! Help out thecommunity.

From: brenda <b29651 () charter net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:03:03 -0500

wow
after the last few days i was about ready to just leave the list because i was
sure that it was too elite for me.then a ray of hope shines thru
thank you.
br3n

On Thursday 05 February 2004 04:01 pm, Remko Lodder wrote:
I actually think that certain people teach security technique's.
incl madsaxon and me,

Personally i like it that persons are interested in security, therefor
i try to help as much as i can,

but Jan, do you have any ideas about how to do that on FD in a better way?

including [ Student ] headers in the subject and then the question?

i say this because i sometimes have the feeling that people are get
frustrated by unknowledged persons (no offense, we need to teach you,
so you can do the same after that), and we need some level of education

Cheers,

let the education begin (:

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html