Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Oldest Hack Sept. 1970 Just for Fun

From: "Brad Griffin" <b.griffin () cqu edu au>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 08:33:28 +1000

Not an old hack, but a work colleague used to write simple games (fit on
a floppy) and would sell them to schoolfriends for lunch money. He
ensured repeat business with a time-bomb built into the game. After x
amount of time the game would die and his mates would have to buy
another one. At 50 cents a throw he did quite well.