Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Gee Why don't you teach then! Help out the community.

From: CHS <chs () 23 org>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:42:22 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Clairmont, Jan wrote:

mess, this last generation created and did not solve.  So
to the younger people out there we need you involved,
positively or I frankly think this planet is dead.

even after a full-scale nuclear war the PLANET will be fine. it's people
that are FSCKED! the planet has been here for billions of years, and will
be here for billions more. it doesn't care wether or not we come and go.
it doesnt care if we nuke ourselves into a fading memory. *WE* care! the
planet will be fine. it's people that will be dead. :)

----
-- http://www.23.org/~chs/ -- AIM/AOL: bdsmchs
"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon
the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest."
        Mahatma Gandhi

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html