Full Disclosure mailing list archives

[Full-Disclosure] Remove '[Full-disclosure]' subject prefix

From: Bernhard Kuemel <bernhard () bksys at>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 11:56:00 +0100

Now there's a subject in my message overview that really tells me nothing: '[Full-Disclosure] [RHSA-2004:030-01] Updated ...' (the rest gets cut off because then the sender field begins. I vote for completely removing the '[Full-Disclosure]' subject prefix. I got no response from len () netsys com so let's see what the subscribers think.

Bernhard