Full Disclosure mailing list archives

FW: What's wrong with this picture?

From: "Richard Spiers" <Dksaarth () unix za net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:46:20 +0200

Just thought I'd highlight some things

""We have never had vulnerabilities exploited before the patch was known,"
he said. "

"Mr Aucsmith said he could only think of one instance when a vulnerability
was exploited before a patch was available."

Which one is it? And at any rate both are ridiculous.

""Almost all attacks against our software are against the legacy systems,"
he said."

Riiiight.....so everybody out there is out hax0ring win 95 boxes instead
dcoming or d0ssing win2k and XP. Isn't 95% of all the stuph we see on this
list referring to XP or 2k?

My 0.0002c
Richard Spiers
Dksaarth