Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Windows 2000 Source Code

From: Darren Reed <avalon () caligula anu edu au>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 01:53:19 +1100 (Australia/ACT)

In some mail from Na7aS, sie said:

http://tonioj.multimania.com/win2000src.htm

Here is the WHOLE windows 2000 source code, with tree, comments and
everything you will need to find some exploits.

Updated daily with all the new exploits found.

What someone needs to do is burn what was leaked to the web onto a
number of cd's (say 100-200 or so, more if you have time), go to
DefCon and distribute them anonymously.  Maybe treat the CD's like
confetti amongst a mass of several thousand people in one of the
halls.

Make sure there are no finger prints or hairs or dead body cells
in/on those CD cases, of course, from those who made them.  If you
were evil you might try put evidence, in there, that points back at
people who work at Microsoft >:-)

And of course it would have to be a rogue activity, not officially
organised or condoned by DefCon.  And no, I won't be doing anything
like that, it would be a seriously naughty thing to do but I can't
see that talking about doing it is O:-)

Darren

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html