Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: And you're proud of this Mike Evanchick?

From: "Byron L. Sonne" <blsonne () rogers com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:21:12 -0500

Obviously you are just tickled to see that the kiddies were able to so quickly turn your point/click sploit code into a virus to wreak havoc on my network. Thanks a lot for helping to make all of us a little less
secure over the holiday's.

Heh! As long as there is work to do - as long as you're employed - you can feed yourself and your family. Be grateful! Or to put it another way, do you think Dentists would *really* be happy if everyone excercised perfect oral care and nobody needed them?

Besides, if you're running an m$ os, you're already ALOT more than 'a little less secure'... you lie down with dogs, you get fleas, ya know? Not that I really paid attention to the os-centricity of this particular thread, but when you say 'point/click', 'virus' and 'wreak havoc on my network' it's probably windows.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html