Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Re: [USN-52-1] vim vulnerability

From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm () gentoo org>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 15:12:53 +0000

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 09:00:28 +0100 Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen
<jaervosz () gentoo org> wrote:
> [...]
<snip>

This is a different unrelated vulnerability which has been fixed for a
long time. The issues I found are not related to libcall*, rather they
rely upon exploiting wildcards to make vim source arbitrary files.

--
Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, Sparc, Mips)
Mail            : ciaranm at gentoo.org
Web             : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html