Full Disclosure mailing list archives

[johnc () grok org uk: Administrivia: Hardware Failure]

From: John Cartwright <johnc () grok org uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:03:59 +0000

Hi

For some reason this didn't make it out yesterday to all recipients
despite showing up in the mail archives. Thanks to Willem Koenings
for reporting this to me.

(original at http://lists.netsys.com/pipermail/full-disclosure/2004-December/029904.html)

Incidently, I was contactable at this address throughout the outage
yet didn't receive many enquiries, so for reference, feel free to
ask :)

In the event that Len and I cannot be contacted via email, there is
always IRC - #full-disclosure on the Quakenet IRC network is our
channel of choice.

Finally, FYI, netsys.com is still undergoing maintenance so Len
is uncontactable for the time being.

Cheers
- John

----- Forwarded message from John Cartwright <johnc () grok org uk> -----