Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: I'm calling for LycosEU heads and team to resign or be sacked

From: Vincent Archer <var () deny-all com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:28:44 +0100

On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 12:39:37AM -0500, Sean Harlow wrote:
Do you physically assault door-to-door solicitors or do you have a sign on
your front porch.

I have a fence with a locked gate.  Only those who I want getting in can
do so, and if someone tried to jump the fence, then they are
trespassing, and my dog and weapons would come out.

Note that your dog and weapons are deterrence. If you actually use them,
then you are liable for damages done to your "aggressor", or even
criminal charges if you do serious damage or kill him (unless your
trespasser has a weapon with him, and really look like he would use it.)

--
Vincent ARCHER
varcher () denyall com

Tel : +33 (0)1 40 07 47 14
Fax : +33 (0)1 40 07 47 27
Deny All - 5, rue Scribe - 75009 Paris - France
www.denyall.com

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html