Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Puzzled....

From: Jean-Marie Monnier <kedves () attglobal net>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 20:36:11 +0200

Since mid day today, I am flooded with interrupts from AVG resident shield yelling at me; and saying, in a nice little box..:.
Virus ! Trojan horse Downloader Crypter C !
                                                                        !
is found in file                                                  !
C\WINDOWS\TEMP\WKNxxxx.exe ! <= (xxxx taking all kind of values, the most recent one being A0803 )
                                                                        !
to remove this virus, run AVG for Windows !

Running AVG doesn't find anything..... Any clues? Thanks in advance for any... jm (retired IBM'er... yes, it shows.. :-[ )